zaterdag 12 maart 2011

New shoes for Chantal - oldies for Jacomina

New Shoes!
Today the mailman brougth me, Chantal, a package: new Salomonshoes! The Salomon whisper (in Orange). I bought them from B-outlet, the Salomon-discount in Bataviastad for only 60 euros. I’ve never ran on Salomons before, but I can’t wait to test them! So…. to be continued!



New Shoes Part II!
Last week I, Chantal, got myself a new pair of Inov8's. Better start running! ;-)



Old shoes!
And I, Jacomina, still haven't found time to search&buy new shoes. So for the coming weeks, I'll be running on my Adidas Kanadia TR2. Bought last year (see my blog) and took me over the hills during the Mega Ardennen Trail in Belgium. Good-to-go for the moment - but I must admit, new shoes wouldn't be a bad idea.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten